UAE VISA STAMPING PROCEDURE
Sponsor in UAE will apply Employment Visa for their proposed employees in India.
Once the employer completed visa procedures, sponsor will receive a message on their registered mobile as follows:
Dear Applicant, the initial approval for (NAME) 2393020 has been issued, who has been notified to book an appointment to visit the visa centre. You may book an appointment through the online application on https://visa.mofa.gov.ae/Sponsor/Index.aspx
Username: Unified Number/Establishment Id Password: xxxxx
• Sponsor should hand over the user name and password to the proposed employee in India.
• If your sponsor is company, you may get visa approval copy also from Immigration.
With the help of that Username and password the employee can take appointment on https://visa.mofa.gov.ae/Sponsor/Index.aspx
• Appointment is not necessary. You can go walk-in also.
On the date of Appointment, the employee should visit Thiruvananthapuram / Delhi consular section with the following documents:-
• Medical Certificate (Approved by Gulf Approved Medical Centres Association-GAMCA ). Medical Fee Rs5000 (Approx) at the clinic.
• Original Passport (Valid for more than 6 Months)
• 6250 INR for Biometric. This amount can be paid done through cash also.
150 AED for attestation of medical Certificate from UAE Consulate (Approximate INR 4000). Payment through Credit/Debit Card only.
When all the formalities completed at the Consulate/Embassy; the employee will get two month valid visa on his/her passport next day.
Medical: The prospective employees have to do medical from accredited Medical Centre. Medical Fee Rs5000.
Test includes: Blood test, Urine test, X-ray & full body check
Required Documents for Medical: Visa approval reference number, Original passport & four photographs.
• There are five GAMCA Clinics in Thiruvananthapuram. To avoid delay, you can complete Medical from your nearest GAMCA Clinic.
• After receiving the Medical Certificate, visit the consulate in person along with original documents, pay the required fees.
• Passport will be released next day and two months valid visa will be stamped on your passport.
• Passport can be collected by the holder only.
• You should enter UAE within the valid period. After entry, you should complete Medical, Labour Contract.
Documents required at the Consulate: Original Passport (Minimum validity: 6 months), Medical Certificate, Visa Reference Paper/number from UAE, Credit/Debit Card for attestation payment. No need photo.
• Eye scan, finger print and photo catching will be done at the Consulate.
Frequently Asked Question:
Q: I have got my e-Visa (white colour visa). Should I still go to UAE Consulate in Thiruvananthapuram for the new procedures.
A: No need. New procedure is applicable if you have received only reference number instead of visa. If you have received white or pink visa, nothing to do with UAE Consulate. Procedure is same as before. You can travel directly.
• Proxy/representative of the worker cannot submit the documents at the Consulate.
• UAE Consulate in Thiruvananthapuram caters to five South Indian states — Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Employment visas to all other categories of Indian employees are directly issued from the UAE as earlier.
Similar system has been implemented for workers from Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Consular General of the United Arab Emirates, Thiruvanathapuram
Survey No. 16/1, 17 of Muttathara Village, Manacaud,
Near Fort Police Station, Manacaud P.O.,
Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala – 695 009 (INDIA)
Tele: 0471 338 8888, Clicke here for Google Map
Mission Working Hour: 9 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Document Submission Time: 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. (Monday to Thursday)
9:00 A.M. – 12:00 Noon (Friday)
Document Collection Time: 3:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M. (Monday to Thursday)
2:30 P.M. – 3:30 P.M. (Friday)